May 14-15, 2018 | Concord, NH | "NH's Main Street"
Promote your business to hundreds of New Hampshire tourism industry professionals
by exhibiting at the NH Governor’s Conference being held on May 14 and 15. Day 1 of the Conference will be located on Concord’s Main Street. The Exhibition Hall will be open during Day 2 of the Conference at the Grappone Center.This must-attend event is the only state-wide forum dedicated to providing the latest tourism industry trends and research, attracting a motivated audience for your products and services.
As an exhibitor, you receive:
• High visibility for your company and products in a high-traffic area of the Conference
• Opportunity to meet potential customers and business partners face to face
• Instant industry credibility in the New Hampshire travel and tourism community
• Opportunity to place an informational sheet in the Conference gift bag, given to all attendees
• Listed as an exhibitor with logo on the Conference website and in the Conference programExhibitor Cancellation Policy
Up to 30 days prior to event: Full refund, minus $50 administration fee. Within 30 days, NO refunds will be provided.