Join the New Hampshire Travel Council
The New Hampshire Travel Council was formed in 1974 to help protect the interests of the tourism industry in New Hampshire. The Travel Council focuses on:
- Advocating for government policies and programs that will strengthen the tourism industry
- Supporting members at the local, state and national level on the regulations and legislation that impact the tourism industry
- Keeping members informed and up to date on tourism-related legislative issues
- Working together as a unified voice in support and advocate on behalf of New Hampshire's tourism partners
- Raising the level of professionalism within the tourism industry
- Annually producing the Governor’s Conference on Tourism, designed to bring New Hampshire’s tourism industry together to share best practices, explore new ideas and network with colleagues
- Providing roundtable discussions in various locations around the state to build a strong, supportive coalition of industry partners
- Recognizing achievements annually via the New Hampshire Travel Council Awards
- Encouraging the development of cooperative relationships and partnerships among members
- Publishing quarterly e-newsletters with up-to-date industry information
- Providing timely legislative updates that impact the state’s tourism industry
- Helping to raise consumer awareness and appreciation of travel and vacation opportunities in New Hampshire
The New Hampshire Travel Council invites you to join us so we can all work together to safeguard the future of New Hampshire’s tourism industry.
Membership in the New Hampshire Travel Council is affordable and entitles you to all our member benefits:
Membership Fee: $150
To join the New Hampshire Travel complete the online registration below.
You can pay via credit card on line or mail a check to NH Travel Council, PO Box 3935, Concord NH 03302.